Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I forgot to take my cartia med today...what should I do? I…

Customer Question
I forgot to take...

I forgot to take my cartia med today...what should I do?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have not connected with a Dr. it is night time. I take Cartia, it slows my heart down...I have a pacemaker

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't think so...I am just so worried as to whether I should take it now or not...It was supposed to be taken at 1:00 PM

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/8/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

what is your BP and heart rate?

Have no way of responding to this
Just reply
cancel question
You can contact customer service to cancel thanks