Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Hurtmy foot pretty bad thr othe other day, an dit's causing…

Customer Question
Hurtmy foot pretty bad...

Hurtmy foot pretty bad thr othe other day, an dit's causing me tave agreat deal of pain, along with no sleeping. I'm already an insomnixac, so this doesn't help. Was looking for tramadol, and resrol for sleep.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Walking on it makes thr pain wayy worse, which is a shame, cause I'm a watress. been missing work because of that, and not sleeping, also been haveing quite a bit of restless leg that keeps me up also.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just a long history of anxiety, on and off. Never spoke to anyone about it before.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Pharmacist: JustAnswer, Other replied 4 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Other
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Also, I may add, am on my period at the moment, and in much more pain thank I am usually.
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 4 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
I recommend taking Aleve along with Tylenol twice a day, especially at bedtime. You should see a big improvement in pain and should be able to sleep.
If this answers your question and you have no further questions, then please kindly click on ACCEPT on the upper right hand corner of your screen for me to get credit for helping you. You will still have 7 days after your initial question to come back with any questions you have without having to pay extra. Take care.
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.