Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Can 120 pseudoephedrine and 10 mg phenylephrine be combined.

Customer Question
Can 120 pseudoephedrine and...

Can 120 pseudoephedrine and 10 mg phenylephrine be combined

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No allergies. My husband just gave my daughter delsym night time medication after she had taken sudafed 12 hour. She is a young adult. weighs 180 pounds.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/4/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 4 months ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
It is not advised however she should be fine given her age. The two combined can increase heart rate. She should be able to tolerate it. Hopefully this fully answers your question once satisfied please rate my answer thanks
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.