Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

What is LISINOPRIL used for? SIMVASTATIN and ZOLOFT. ANXIETY…

Customer Question
What is LISINOPRIL used...

What is LISINOPRIL used for?

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

SIMVASTATIN and ZOLOFT

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

ANXIETY

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
12/3/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 7 months ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
Hi! I’m Dr Bridget.
Lisinopril is used for high blood pressure. It can also protect the kidneys in someone with diabetes.
Does this help? I am here for any further questions.