Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have been put on hydrochlorothiazide25 mg I have had bad…

Customer Question
I have been put...

I have been put on hydrochlorothiazide25 mg I have had bad runs now for day,s could this be whats doing it.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Not hat I know off. all the others I have been on for a long time.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I think she knows it all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/29/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 8 months ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Thanks for your question! You're speaking with Dr. Bridget. I appreciate your patience as I review your question and prepare my response.

How long have you been on Hydrochlorothiazide?

7 days
you are not doing me you just keep wanting more money. i want a refund on my money
The site automatically offers a phone call offer. You can refuse this service and continue online for no additional cost. Would you like to continue?
you gave me no an just give me my money back