Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I am 87 years old and take 50 mg bid of metoprolol and I…

Customer Question
I am 87 years...

I am 87 years old and take 50 mg bid of metoprolol and I have svere shortness of breath, tiredness, even with minimal exertion.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I also take repaglinide. I do not know of any allergies.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Till recently I have taken metoprolol, gliclazide, ramapril and an occasional furosemide.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 7 months ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Thanks for your question! You're speaking with Dr. Bridget. I appreciate your patience as I review your question and prepare my response.

Hi! How long have you had these symptoms?