How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Sone Your Own Question
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 889
Experience:  Pharmacist
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Dr. Sone is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a finger nail that is turning what kind of doctor do

Customer Question

i have a finger nail that is turning green what kind of doctor do i need to see
JA: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?
Customer: just putting it in vinegar
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Sone replied 11 months ago.
Hi there,
You can see your primary care provider first. If needed, they will refer you to a dermatologist.
In the meantime, use antifungal OTC.
Expert:  Dr. Sone replied 11 months ago.
You can try this from Target
Woodward's Mycocide® Antifungal Treatment - 1 oz