Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I would like to purchase acetyl-dl-leucine. Multi-vitamin…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to purchase acetyl-dl-leucine

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

Multi-vitamin and 100 mg CoQ10

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No, and this is for my daughter. She is 24 years old and has nonprogressive spinocerebellar ataxia.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

She has asthma when she catches colds which is less than once a year.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/28/2017
Pharmacist: Shaun Dillavou, Pharmacist replied 8 months ago
Shaun Dillavou
Shaun Dillavou, Pharmacist

Hello - my name is ***** ***** I am a pharmacist with over 15 years experience. Thank you for the question and using JustAnswer.

This product is available at some specialty stores (such as GNC) and online (such as vitacost.com). I do not believe this is a product carried by big-box stores / pharmacies or corner pharmacies, though some may be able to order it for you if you request from the pharmacy staff.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.