Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Tell me if the directions on a prescription bottle for

Customer Question
Tell me if the...

Tell me if the directions on a prescription bottle for Gabapentin, 100 mg makes any sense

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take a long list and am allergic to a common anti-fungal foot ointment. I am trying to determine whether the written instructions make any sense, literally.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes. I'm 81 and have a long list of diagnoses, including open heart surgery.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/27/2017
Pharmacist: Shaun Dillavou, Pharmacist replied 7 months ago
Shaun Dillavou
Shaun Dillavou, Pharmacist

Hello - My name is ***** ***** I am a pharmacist with over 15 years experience. Thank you for the question and using JustAnswer.

There are a number of dosages and frequencies that can be prescribed for gabapentin, depending on the condition being treated.

What exactly are the directions on the bottle, and for what condition are you being treated?