Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Where can I get an online prescription for Klonopin? I am…

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get an online prescription for Klonopin? I am out of town away from home and left mine at home. It’s a family emergency but at the same time I don’t need to be unmedicated

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take generic Klonopin .5 mg daily, atenolol 25 mg, and tri sprintec birth control

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am not allergic to any medicine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 7 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
I suggest going to a local pharmacy and asked the pharmacist to transfer your prescription from your home pharmacy.