Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

My lips has painful sores that do not close. What shall I…

Customer Question
My lips has painful...

My lips has painful sores that do not close. What shall I use?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Aout 3 days ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Whenever I eat or drink. Sometimes there is very little b;ood

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/26/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 7 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Hi there,
I would use Abreva OTC to treat plus Carmex for soothing. It should start to improve in a day or two. If you notice it is not improving or worsening, then you will need to see a doctor for a prescription.
If this answers your question and you have no further questions, then please kindly click on ACCEPT the answer for me to get credit for helping you.
You still have 7 days after your initial question to come back with any questions you have without having to pay extra. Take care.