Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I'm after advice. 3to 5 valium 4 cattapress one mitazapine…

Customer Question
I'm after advice Doctor's...

I'm after advice

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

3to 5 valium 4 cattapress one mitazapine and one serapax.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The Dr sent me to a psych to confirm his and the last 3 Dr of my PTSD panic disorder which sits at anxiousness the most important thing is that these medays don't stop my 5_6 crippling panic attacks an after australia made xanax S8 I WAS TAAKEN OFF THE AND HAVE BEEN SUFERING SINCE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/25/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 4 months ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Hi I’m a licensed Pharmacist and can answer any questions you have. How can I assist you today.
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.