Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have bottle of flagyl 20 count bout six months are they…

Customer Question
I have bottle of...

I have bottle of flagyl 20 count bout six months are they still good to take

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/25/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 8 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
they should still be good as long as they were kept at room temperature, away from direct light and moisture.
If this answers your question and you have no further questions, then please kindly click on ACCEPT the answer for me to get credit for helping you.
You still have 7 days after your initial question to come back with any questions you have without having to pay extra. Take care.