Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

My doctor has prescribed 300 ml of Effexor, 45 ml Remoron,,

Customer Question
My doctor has prescribed...

My doctor has prescribed 300 ml of Effexor, 45 ml Remoron,, 300 ml Wellbutrin, and Trazadone 150ml as needed for sleep. I take the Remeron at night and half a Trazadone.

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

I am taking Effexor, Remeron, Wellbutrin, and Trazadone if needed for sleep. I take the Effexor and Wellbutrin in the .a.m. and I am so tired all day it's a real effort to stay awake. My eyes are swollen I am so tired.

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

The Wellbutrin I started three weeks ago, and my head is shaking, my mouth and my hands. My legs feel like I'm going to fall.Please help me, I have no quality of life. My doctor tells me to exercise but I am so tired and shaky I cant. PLEASE HELP ME!

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have been depressed in my life and there is nothing else that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 7 months ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
Hi! I’m Dr. Bridget.
You are taking two medications that have high chances of making you feel tired: Remeron and trazodone. Have you asked your doctor about cutting back on one or both of these?