Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have been taking vyvanse for my adhd for well over 10

Customer Question
I have been taking...

I have been taking vyvanse for my adhd for well over 10 years now and one of the ‘side-effects’ I have is excessive masterbation. I will spend hours to achieve climax, which directly effects my ability to get homework done. Is there something to combat my issue?

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

Vyvanse 50 mg. Zoloft 150mg. Intuniv 3mp

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Mg

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just those three, no allergies, and no significant PMH

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/23/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 7 months ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
What is your age? Are you being treated for bipolar? Is your main issue that you have a high sex drive or that it’s hard to reach ejaculation?
26, no, and it’s hard for me to reach ejaculation. It’s like I have to find the right porn to masterbate too.
Overstimulation and failure to reach climax is a typical result for sexual desincitaton from watching pornography on a regular basis. I would suggest you try to stop watching porn and you should see your issues resolve in as little as a month or two.

I see you have had time to review my answer. Can I be of any further assistance to you? Once satisfied please rate my answer to close out our conversation. Thanks.