Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Interaction between trazodone and Pristiq and gabapentin.

Customer Question
Interaction between trazodone and...

Interaction between trazodone and Pristiq and gabapentin. What are risks for this combination? Wife was prescribed these three and now having what act like pseudo seizures, VERY agitated, muscle weakness with issues walking

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

Trazodone and Pristiq and gabapentin

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/22/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 5 months ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
There are no interactions between the three medications. Trazodone can cause fatigue and has a low chance of agitation. Pristiq can cause insomnia. Gabapentin needs to be taken regularly to prevent seizures from occurring from a sudden stop in dosing. Hopefully this fully answers your question once satisfied please rate my answer thanks

I see you have had time to review my answer. If you need further assistance please let me know. Once satisfied please rate my answer to close out our conversation. Thanks

Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 3 months ago

Can I assist you any further with your question?

Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.