Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I'm thinking about using Medicare. Can I have prescriptions…

Customer Question
I'm thinking about using...

I'm thinking about using Medicare. Can I have prescriptions filled at WebMD?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take thyroid, lithium, simvistatin and others. I'm allergic to codeine.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not at this time. I'm mainly interested in how WebMD works.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/17/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 9 months ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz

Hi, you are speaking with Dr Jonathan. WebMD does not fill prescriptions online. If you are looking for an online doctor visit where they will send a prescription to your pharmacy, you can try www.Amwell.com

Did you have any further questions?