Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

Recently i have been prescribed Lorapsem Doctor said 0.5 mg

Customer Question

Hi, recently i have been prescribed Lorapsem Doctor said 0.5 mg on daily basis and you can take 1mg in worse condition but I had to take 0.5 in morning and 0.5 in eveing
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: it is just Lorapaem
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: nothing, the only thing, I realised that I have anxiety disorder for a long time I was thinking it is just my mood, dailiy basis feel pain in my chest and feeling void (low) in left upper arm,
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am a licensed pharmacist what question can I answer for you today?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
should I go for proper treatment of the anxiety
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just worried, whether it will impact my career in long run bacause of medical record.

If you have anxiety I would recommend getting proper treatment. It will help you and your career if your not anxious. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer.