Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Recently i have been prescribed Lorapsem Doctor said 0.5 mg…

Customer Question
Hi, recently i have...

Hi, recently i have been prescribed Lorapsem Doctor said 0.5 mg on daily basis and you can take 1mg in worse condition but I had to take 0.5 in morning and 0.5 in eveing

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

It is just Lorapaem

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing, the only thing, I realised that I have anxiety disorder for a long time I was thinking it is just my mood, dailiy basis feel pain in my chest and feeling void (low) in left upper arm,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/13/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 8 months ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.

Hi I am a licensed pharmacist what question can I answer for you today?

should I go for proper treatment of the anxiety
just worried, whether it will impact my career in long run bacause of medical record.

If you have anxiety I would recommend getting proper treatment. It will help you and your career if your not anxious. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer.