Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I take dialauded for arthrities pain, but I am having fever…

Customer Question
I take dialauded for...

I take dialauded for arthrities pain, but I am having fever at this time, so can I take a tylenol extra strength for the fever also.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Blood pressure meds, diabeties meds, stomach meds,

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am receiving remicade infusions every8 weeks and iron because of Anemia

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/11/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 9 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Yes you can take Tylenol Extra Strength. No issue there.
Please ask any other questions you might still have. If no further questions, then please kindly click on ACCEPT the answer for me to get credit for helping you.
You still have 7 days after your initial question to come back with any questions you have without having to pay extra. Take care