Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Is it safe to buy ambien online? Yea, I have seen a doctor…

Customer Question
Is it safe to...

Is it safe to buy ambien online?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yea, I have seen a doctor about this, Ambien 10mg. Ativian 1mg

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do take high boold pressure

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?

15 yeaes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
10/27/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 6 months ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
If you buy ambien online you need to buy from a pharmacy registered with the DEA. If they are not for example a pharmacy located out of the US there is no garautee you are getting a real medication. It is also illegal to buy a RX product in the US without a prescription. Hopefully this fully answers your question once satisfied please rate my answer thanks

I see you have had time to review my answer. Let me know if I can assist you any further. Once satisfied please rate my answer to close out our conversation. Thanks.

Checking back to see if you need any other questions answered.

Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.