Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

When is the best time to take losartan and shoud it be taken…

Customer Question
When is the best...

When is the best time to take losartan and shoud it be taken with food

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I AM TLING AMOLDIPINE BESYLATE :: COLCHICINE ; warfarin; ROUSVASTATIN

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I HAVE HAD A FLU SHOT AND I SUFFER FOM PSUEDO GOUT; HAVE ROTATOR CUP PROBLEMS IN BOTH SHOULDERS AND TRY TO SEE A DOCTOR REGUARLY

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
10/3/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 7 months ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Thanks for your question! You're speaking with Dr. Bridget. I appreciate your patience as I review your question and prepare my response.

Hi! Losartan may be taken at any time of day, but you want to try to take it at about the same time every day. You can take it with or without food, but you should also keep this consistent from day to day as food may slow down the absorption.

Do you have any further questions or concerns about Losartan? I am happy to help:)

Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist