Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Genital wart therapy. Not in years, have one small wart. Not…

Customer Question
Genital wart therapy Doctor's...

Genital wart therapy

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Not in years, have one small wart

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not to my knowledge

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
10/1/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 10 months ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Hi there. You are speaking with Dr Jonathan. How can I help?
Just wanted over the counter cure for genital wart. If this cost more than five dollars blow it off
I am sorry to bear bad news, genital warts cannot be treated with over the counter remedies. You will need a prescription antiviral medication.
Initially it was stated that the charge was five bucks, it really chaps my ass the way your trying to make money please cancel my question and do not charge my credit card.
You are correct, the website charges for professional advice. This is for the answer you receive, not for buying medication or getting a prescription. That isn't offered on this website. You can click to request a refund at this time. Have a good day.