Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have chronic colitis and often take Lialda, not usually as…

Customer Question
Hey so I have...

Hey so I have chronic colitis and often take Lialda, not usually as recommended as I'm aware I should. Recently had my sinuses act up and made things worse by taking a pair of Advil. How long before the effects of the Advil wear off? As of now I do feel shortness of breaths.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

Shortness of breath for a day. Took the Advil 24 hrs ago and then once more 12 hrs later.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
10/1/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 10 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Advil will be out of your system in a day or two max. You should start feeling back to normal in the next few hours.