Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Well I have these severe pain in my right hip. 3 weeks. I…

Customer Question
Well I have these...

Well I have these severe pain in my right hip

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

3 weeks

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have 2 herniated disks in my back and I had orthoscopic surgery on my right knee that's really bothering me and im allergic to naperson and tramadol

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
9/30/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 10 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Hi there,
Have you tried any thing OTC?
motrin tylonel ibuprofen they don't work
I suggest taking Motrin and Tylenol together. You will feel relief in 2 hours
Please ask any other questions you might still have. If have no further questions, then please kindly click on ACCEPT the answer for me to get credit for helping you.
Feel free to come back with any questions you have in the future.
Take care.
That did not work
sorry to hear that you are still dealing with the pain. Please take Tylenol 1000mg plus Motrin 800 mg. If still no relief, then you need to see your MD for a prescription strength pain killer.
Also try Biofreez OTC... My patients love that product for pain.
How did you get hurt... Car accident?
Please ask any other questions you might still have. If no further questions, then please kindly click on ACCEPT the answer for me to get credit for helping you.
You still have 7 days after your initial question to come back with any questions you have without having to pay extra. Take care.
No car accident.. I don't know how I got hurt to be honest I'm just in so much pain to the point it's hard for me to walk up a flight of stairs
Wow. I see. Have you you tried the combo of Tylenol 1000 mg plus Ibuprofen 400mg every 6 hours?
You can use Aleve in place of Ibuprofen as that is longer acting.
If still in pain, then will need to be seen by a doctor to get prescription for something stronger.