Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Believe have UTI infection. I took AVO and still have to go…

Customer Question
Believe have UTI infection...

Believe have UTI infection. I took AVO and still have to go to bathroom ever 5 to 10 minutes. How long does it take to work?

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

AVo?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, just started this last night.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
9/24/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 10 months ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Hi there, you are speaking with Dr Jonathan. Please allow me a moment to review your question.
AZO has many different formulations, each containing different medication/herbs. In order to help you better, can you tell me which one you purchased?(i.e what does it say on the bottle)
Had to go to ER, responded too late.