Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Is aciphex similar with zantac or protonix..which is more…

Customer Question
Is aciphex similar with...

Is aciphex similar with zantac or protonix..which is more effective

Doctor's Assistant: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?

My daughter had a prescription last night but i cant afford

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I have zantac prilisec and protonix

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

She is 17, md said sha has gastritis

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
9/22/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

It is similar to protonix

protonix or prilosec are the best

take one of those

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for this question

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply