Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
Experience:  Pharmacist
92765638

I have been on diazepam for 10+ years and have full history

Customer Question

Hello I have been on diazepam for 10+ years and have full history notes from both nz and Australian gps explaining why I have it long term rather than the usual short term use, but find it nearly impossible to be prescribed the medication I need even with these notes and medical history what do I do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Sone replied 1 month ago.
I understand your predicament. I suggest working with a psychiatrist and that should be very helpful as you will be seeing just one doctor and it will be easier for the doctor to justify long term use. And being a specialist, they might also suggest other options along with Diazepam that can help control/treat your condition better. Hope this helps. Wish you all the best.
Expert:  Dr. Sone replied 1 month ago.
If this answers your question, then please kindly ACCEPT the answer for me to get credit for helping you.
Feel free to come back with any questions you have in the future.
Take care.