Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I accidentally took my daughters pill when I took my

Customer Question
I accidentally took my...

I accidentally took my daughters pill when I took my medication tonight. I took 1/2 of a 25mg Losartan Potassium that was meant for her. She is 32 year old diabetic with Down Syndrome. I am 65. I have taken my Lisinopril/hctz 12.5mg, 1 pota chloride 10MEQ, 2 half tablets Metoprol25 mg & 1 Lorazepam0.5 tab. What should I do?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I just listed my daily Meds. I have also taken vitamin this morning, 1 Benedryl, 1 aspirin-81mg & 3 ibuprofen tonight.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was treated for breast cancer in 2002-2003.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
9/9/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 9 months ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz

Hi there, you are speaking with Dr Jonathan.

You will be fine. The dose of Losartan you took is very low. The only thing you may notice is slight dizziness, especially when getting up suddenly from laying down or sitting. I would recommend taking it slow for the next 12 hours or so. Otherwise, you have nothing to worry about