Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Presently taking vigera 100mg---wanting to try sildenafil…

Customer Question
Presently taking vigera 100mg---wanting...

Presently taking vigera 100mg---wanting to try sildenafil (have prescription)-what level of sildenafil (20mg) should be taken to ewquate to 100 mg viagra

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Notreally

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
9/8/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 11 months ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Sildenafil is the same drug as Viagra, it's just the generic name. You would take the same dose (100mg) because it's the same medication.

Hello! Did you need any more assistance?