Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I can't get your website to accept my cc info, Only

Customer Question
I can't get your...

I can't get your website to accept my cc info

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Only antidepressant for sleep, but I'm not depressed. I also have open angle glaucoma

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This has been persistent my whole life and I have had multiple surgeries including breast cancer and a thyroidectomy. I spread my medications out through the day and try not to take a combination of drugs at one time.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take ten to combat high blood pressure, gabapentin for polyneuropathy which don't seem to do any good and synthroid plus supplements for heart, etc.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
8/6/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist replied 8 months ago
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Many patients do well on Valerian root for sleep. It is an herbal supplement that is safe. If that doesn't work, you can also try Melatonin, though that takes longer to kick in.
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist