Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have a pill that has no markings on one side but a slit on…

Customer Question
I have a pill...

I have a pill that has no markings on one side but a slit on the other side.It is in a blister pack with the words Digipam-10 and than lower it says diazepam. What it is?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I was given this by a doctor some time ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have an anxiety disorder, Hypothroidism and two herniated disks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
8/5/2017
Pharmacist: Nicholas Merwood,
 replied 11 months ago
Nicholas Merwood

Hello, diazepam is a benzodiazepine which is commonly prescribed to help with anxiety. It can also be used to help with muscular cramps or insomnia. If you are happy with my answer, please accept my answer and give me a rating. Thank you.