Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Is it preferable to take aleve and vicodene with or without…

Customer Question
Is it preferable to...

Is it preferable to take aleve and vicodene with or without food

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I take exforge and ambien but have just been diagnosed with cancer as per MRI will be going to dr this week but need something for sever pain in my back

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Being treated for HTN with exforge. Blood pressure is fine D bloatedness in stomache and find it difficuolt to lay on back or wen sitting apply pressure on back

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
7/30/2017
Pharmacist: drphophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
drphophalia
drphophalia, Doctor (MD)

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Both of them should be taken with food.

I am sorry about your diagnosis.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

drphophalia
drphophalia
drphophalia, Doctor (MD)