Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Would interaction be detrimental takin with. Avastin

Customer Question

Would interaction be detrimental takin with. Avastin treatment fo glioblastoma
JA: What over-the-counter and prescription medications are you currently taking?
Customer: Atorvastin, levetiracetam, levothyroxine, lovenox, metroprolol, multivitamin, Avastin, SMS-to, venlafxine, lisinopril, quetiapine, D3, flaxseed oil
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 2 months ago.
Hi! I'm Dr. Bridget. Your question has some typos that have made it hard for me to interpret your question. Could you please reply with the information you need about Avastin?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The question was interaction with the listed medications and limitless mind control pills that are being advertised
Thank you! I will check for those interactions and be back with you soon.

Thank you for you for waiting while I researched your question.

Limitless Brain is safe to use with your current medicines, but with the following cautions:

1) The Bacopa in Limitless Brain interacts with your Levothyroxine by increasing the amount of thyroid hormone in your body. Thyroid function should be monitored more closely by your physician to avoid becoming hyperthyroid.

2) The caffeine in Limitless Brain interacts with your Lisinopril and Venlafaxine by increasing your blood pressure. You should closely monitor your blood pressure while on this combination.

3) The Sulbutiamine in Limitless Brain interacts with your Venlafaxine and Quetiapine by possibly increasing mood swings. Monitor for any changes in mood and consider stopping Sulbutiamine if this occurs.

Do you have any further questions?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No

Ok! Please feel free to reply here if you do think of anything else. I will be happy to assist you:)

Please take a moment to rate my answer using the star scale. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Dr. Bridget

Hi! Just checking in to see how things are going with the Limitless Brain supplement. Have you decided to try it? Haven't heard back from you since my last reply:)

Regards,

Dr. Bridget

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Due to other concerns Limiless Mind is not an option

Ok, thanks for letting me know:)

Hoping the information I provided to answer your question was helpful.

Please feel free to reach out should you have any follow-up questions.

Best wishes,

Dr. Bridget