Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

I was told to stop a prescription I had taken for two years.

Customer Question
Wellbutrin SR 200mg 2x a...
I was told to stop a prescription I had taken for two years. Wellbutrin SR 200mg 2x a day cold turkey while at the same time being given a Regimen of Prednisone 10 mg for two weeks to treat a rash I have had for 2 years off and on. A PMC doctor gave me the Predisone and stopped the wellbrutrin trying by the process of elimination to find out what was causing the rash. I have been completely wired since I started
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: The following is a list of the medicines I currently take:
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: The following is a list of medicines I currently take. 1. ATORVASTATIN 80MG. 1 @ DAY, Amlodipine Besylate 5 mg 1 @ day, Atenolol 50 mg, 1 A day. Bupropion sr 200mg [email protected] Buspirone hcl 30 mg as needed. Eliquis 5mg [email protected] day, Flecainide 50 mg 1 twice @ day. Hydralazine 10 mg [email protected] day. Levothyroxine 0.125 ,1 @ day. Prilosec 20 mg, 1 @ day for GERD.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Pharmacy
6/17/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. Sone, Pharm.D. replied 5 months ago
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.
I recommend taking Benadryl to help sleep while going through this process. Unless you had some other question.
Take care and please let me know if have other questions. If no more questions, then pleasere to rate my service.
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone
Dr. Sone, Pharm.D.