Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

When your pharmacy fillss you a prescription and for the

authorization it has:W1P93?What is OKW1P93...
When your pharmacy fillss you a prescription and for the authorization it has:W1P93?What is OKW1P93? Could it be my provider?
5/8/2017
Dr Easton
Dr Easton, Doctor (MD)
Hi my name is***** am currently a clinical pharmacist at a very well respected hospital in Oklahoma. More than likely W1P93 is the authorization form that had to be filled out as a required by your insurance company. The OK is stating that the form was accepted.
Could this also be through an court or the state?

A court has nothing to do with prescriptions being filled. It is possible that it could have something to do with the state that you live in. Can you tell me exactly where you found this code on your prescription?

On the receipt for the prescription.

Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the receipt?

Sorry can't. Just need to know who authorized it. Was it the state or someone else because I'm
on Medicaid-HM.
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz

Hello. My name is***** see that you are trying to find out who authorized your prescription. The simple answer is whoever your pharmacy has on file for you is who authorized it. If you get all your prescriptions through Medicaid-HM, they would be the ones who authorize.

Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
That would WAMED or Washington Apple Health.
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz
Dr. Jonathan Yilmaz, Pharmacist