Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have been taking Lisinopril 10mg for the last couple of…

Customer Question
I have been taking Lisinopril...
I have been taking Lisinopril 10mg for the last couple of years for hypertension. My doctor won't refill my Rx because it's been over a year since my last check up. But I'm traveling out of state and unable to come in for another check up.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/21/2017
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 1 year ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.

You will need to go to an urgent care until you can get into see you regular physician. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.

I see you have had time to review my answer. If you need further assistance please let me know. At your convenience please rate my answer. Thanks.