Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

If u tookapo amitriptyine what is about that pill use for is

Customer Question
it use for sleep or...
if u tookapo amitriptyine what is about that pill use for is it use for sleep or what
JA: They unlocked my iPhone, got my Jeep running, helped with several pet crises, and advised my kids on college and employment.
Customer: is that the answer
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: that and zopiclone7.5mg
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i have lots
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pharmacy
11/6/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Hello and thanks for your question! You're speaking with Dr. Bridget. I appreciate your patience as I review your question and prepare my response.

Yes, Amitriptyline can be used for sleep. There are a lot of other uses for it, though. Would you like the total list of indications for this medication?

Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist