How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Drugdad Your Own Question
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 1726
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Drugdad is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife has been diagnosed with hoshimoto's quite some time

Customer Question

Good evening. My wife has been diagnosed with hoshimoto's quite some time back. She takes 175 mg of synthroid. She has been having chronic pain for awhile now and is awaiting an appointment with her endocrinologist. What can she take to help subdue some of this pain. She's restless and can't sleep at night. Please advise as to what we can do for a temporary fix. She is in great pain.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for your question.

Where is she having the pain? Is it generalized pain? Which medications has she tried to relieve the pain?