How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Rollins Your Own Question
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 770
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Dr. C. Rollins is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a doctor who can re prescribe my

Customer Question

I am looking for a doctor who can re prescribe my bioidentical hormone replacement. I have Kaiser and had to go outside the system as they don't offer this, and the private doctor is costing me way too much. Can I work with a doctor on line? I've had blood work and have current prescriptions but need a refill. Thank you.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 10 months ago.

In order for you to do this you have to have at least one face to face visit with a physician initially to allow for the prescription. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.

Related Pharmacy Questions