Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

Just wondering if it is true that the plan pill is only

Customer Question
hi, just wondering if it...
hi, just wondering if it is true that the plan B pill is only effective up to 72 hours? some sources say 120hrs... do you have to ask for this behind the counter if not seen on the shelf in stores?
alternatively, i have read it is possible to take multiple birth control pills for a day or 2 up to 120 hours. i have triciria lo pills. how many would i have to take of these to have a similar effect to plan B pill?
thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pharmacy
10/3/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Drugdad
Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist