Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

How safe is syntra5 and what are the sideeffects, No and I

Customer Question
How safe is syntra5 and...
How safe is syntra5 and what are the sideeffects
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No and I don't take anything
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm 88 years old. I go to the Gym three days week but if I sit at the computer for a long time my feet and ankles get still
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pharmacy
8/22/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 1 year ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Hello and thanks for your question! You're speaking with Dr. Bridget. I appreciate your patience as I review your question and prepare my response.

Thanks for waiting! I reviewed this product, including the clinical trials it was used in, and it appears to be safe based on the available evidence.

During the trial, the only reported side effects were headache and a general statement of "not feeling well" (the report does not describe what exactly this means, but likely would be fatigue).

There may be some concerns with interactions if you take other prescription medications. I would be happy to review that for you if you let me know your meds.

Please reply with any further questions.

When you're all set, please use the star scale to provide a positive rating for my service today. Thanks a bunch!

Hi! How are thing going with the Syntra5? I haven't heard back from you yet:)

Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist