Ryan Kuhn
Ryan Kuhn, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Pharmacist Specialist
94950539

Can I get my prescriptions here online instead of my doctors

Customer Question

Can I get my prescriptions here online instead of my doctors office due to distance?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Ryan Kuhn replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Great question. This website, however, is unable to process and dispense prescriptions. I would recommend that you touch base with the pharmacy that you do use and ask about drug delivery and mail order services. Most pharmacies offer these types of services for patients who need them. Please let me know if you have any more questions. And if you have time, please rate my services. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would I have to go to a doctor and get a prescription to get this type of service
Expert:  Ryan Kuhn replied 1 year ago.
As long as you already have an active, valid prescription you would not have to see a doctor again. Please let me know if you have any more questions. Please rate my answer when you have time. Thank you.