Ryan Kuhn
Ryan Kuhn, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Pharmacist Specialist
94950539

I take klonopins for my panic disorder and hyrdocone/apap

Customer Question

I take klonopins for my panic disorder and hyrdocone/apap due to permanent back pain from am accident on my sons dirt bike I decided to take for a spin.. My doctor who usually gives me my prescriptions and has them refilled is a long ways a way and it's too inconvenient for me. I no longer see her to this day.
Category: Pharmacy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you give me my prescriptions on here? It would so much less of a hassle and given my back It'd be so handy.
Expert:  Ryan Kuhn replied 11 months ago.
Hi there. That's an excellent question. However, we are unable to process and dispense medications from this website. I would recommend that you contact your local pharmacy and ask about mail order and drug delivery services. Most pharmacies offer these services for patients. Please let me know if you have any more questions and when you have time please rate my answer. Thank you.