Dr. Sheldon
Dr. Sheldon, Pharm.D.
Experience:  Pharmacist
92589141

I want to use melatonin, again. I need the kind that helps

Customer Question

I want to use melatonin, again. I need the kind that helps you fall asleep and the kind that helps you stay asleep (sublingual and bilinglul. melatonin helped me greatly in the past. I need to know how many mg's I need for my BMI. i'm 5'7" 125#'s. I want to place a rush order with GNC, or who you may recommend.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question! You're speaking with Dr. Bridget. I appreciate your patience as I review your question and prepare my response.

Expert:  Dr. Sheldon replied 1 year ago.
I recommend going with Melatonin 3mg to start, then increase as needed.
I just realized dr. Bridget is already working on your question so please stay in touch with dr. Bridget and rate her answer instead of mine. my apologies.