Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Is there a over the counter ointment comparable to elocon,

Customer Question

Is there a over the counter ointment comparable to elocon
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: None just cortisone 10
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nka
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi! I'm Dr. Bridget.

The closest thing you can get is Hydrocortisone 1% cream (as you have tried as Cortizone 10). You also have the option to order a prescription strength steroid without a prescription from a Canadian pharmacy (Eumovate cream [clobetasone]) if you are willing to wait a few days for the shipping. Let me know if you are interested in that and I can share the details.

Please feel free to ask further questions.

When you're all set, please use the star scale to provide a positive rating for my service. Thank you!