Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have been on buttons 20 pain patch and am switching to…

Customer Question
I have been on...

I have been on buttons 20 pain patch and am switching to abelbuca 600 12 hour pill -but I have to be off the butanes patch for 24 hours before I can make the switch -so in this 24 hour waiting time I only have tramiadol 50 mg to help the pain -can I take 1 or 2 narco with the tramadol in this 24 hour wait time?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Just aspirin products-augment and other anti inflammatory meds -I have bulbous pemphigoid-and am adrinial insufficant

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
7/13/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 2 years ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.

Yes it would be fine to take 1 or 2 Norco in the 24 hour transition period. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.