How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask William Pflugfelder Your Own Question
William Pflugfelder
William Pflugfelder, Pharmacist
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 24
Experience:  Pharmacist at Health Care Consultants
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
William Pflugfelder is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 32 yo female who has completely lost my drive/desire.

Customer Question

I am 32 yo female who has completely lost my sexual drive/desire. I've been doing research and would like to try Viagra and see if it would help resolve some of my issue. I would rather not order from the internet with out a MD.prescription from another country. If possible I am trying to just get a real prescription sent to my local pharmacy.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
I am sorry but at this time we do not offer prescription service, but may be able to do so in the future, so please check back at a later date. Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,Camille~Moderator
Expert:  William Pflugfelder replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Alternatively, you can ask your local pharmacist to recommend a local compounding pharmacy. That pharmacy will be able to steer you toward a physician in your area who will be able to determine qhat your best course of action is (bio--identical hormone replacement?) and provide you with a prescription. Hope helpful. DrBillRPh.