Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
74170494

I am currently without insurance and have a script for

Customer Question

HI, I am currently without insurance and have a script for Concerta 18mg and it's not due for a refill for 6/3/16 but i'm going out of town and wondering if it's possible to pick up early even without insurance coverage? How does that work? Thank you?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.

The easiest solution is to take the prescription with you and fill it on time in the area you are goin out of town to. The other option is to talk to your physician and let him or her know the situation that way your pharmacist may contact the physician for approval to fill early if he or she questions the early fill. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.

At your convenience please rate my answer. Thanks again for the question.

Checking back to see if you need any further assistance with your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.