How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Rollins Your Own Question
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 770
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Dr. C. Rollins is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in a small place and everything is to far away and I

Customer Question

I live in a small place and everything is to far away and I have no license n two kids ....and I need help with medications that I truly need I have generalized anxiety ,depression,ptsd,social anxiety with agoriphobia.... Can I get help with xanax for my anxiety it's severe and a Ritalin ,coverts something I have like an add and without them I can't hold concentration or seem to finish tasks .,.can u help??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.

Prescription medications require a face to face visit with a physician. This is the only way to obtain them. Once you have a face to face visit the physician can call in refills etc. to a pharmacy of your choice.

Related Pharmacy Questions