How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Rollins Your Own Question
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 759
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Dr. C. Rollins is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm currently taking Sertraline and Buspirone and anxiety.

Customer Question

I'm currently taking Sertraline and Buspirone for depression and anxiety. The problem is these medications give me insomnia and I would like a 90 day supply of Ambien. What do I need to do in order to get a new prescription?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the question. You will need to see your physician and ask for a prescription for Ambien. Hopefully this fully answers your question once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was hoping you could fill my prescription. I'm looking for a new primary care physician and in the meantime I need another script, it can be for 30 days.
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately it is not legal to prescribe medications without a face to face visit. If you have any other pharmacy related questions feel free to ask. Thanks for the question and I hope you are able to find a new primary care physician.

Related Pharmacy Questions